Find the

Perfect Education License

Are you a student looking to empower your design workflows in the classroom? Take a look at our education license.

4 reasons why

Enscape's Subscriptions Are Beneficial:



How do I qualify?

Licenses are available to students who are currently enrolled in a university or other educational institutions such as a community college, vocational/training college, or professional school. The licenses are strictly for non-commercial use.

How long does it last?

The license is valid for 24 months. It can be renewed for as long as you are a student.

How do I apply?

Complete the form on this page. Please use your academic email address to apply. This will speed up the approval process.

I don’t have an academic email address.

The fastest way to get your license is to use an academic email. However, if you don’t apply with one, you will be prompted to upload a proof of enrollment. Please upload one of the following documents:

  • Student certificate
  • Student ID card
  • Letter of university or educational institution letterhead confirming your status


The document must have a current date and show your full name and the name of your university or educational institution. The document submitted must be in English or have a translation. We do not accept screenshots of online portals or class schedules.